The Box Warehouse respects the privacy of their customers and is committed to protecting the privacy of personal information provided by the customer.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, fill out a form or make a payment.
When registering or signing into your account or ordering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to provide the following information:
- Telephone numbers
- Email address
- User name and password
- Financial information (eg. credit card details)
What do we use your information for?
The information we collect from you may be used for the following purposes:
- To process your order and billing (this includes delivery and payment).
- To develop and improve our products and customer services
- To deal with requests, enquiries, complaints, returns and refunds as well as other customer care activities
- To manage and keep the customer account up-to-date.
- To enhance our website based on customer feedback.
- To market our products and services, and advise you on our new products by sending emails.
How do we protect your information?
We ensure that your personal information remains private and confidential. We do not sell, trade or share your personal details under any circumstances.
Where possible, we take security measures to ensure our service providers comply with the privacy principles.
We may make amendments to this policy from time to time to ensure it remains accurate and up-to-date. Any policy changes will be published on our website.